Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 11: The Shred - Level Two

I have to say, I think I like Level Two better than Level One, even though it's harder. I'm definitely ready for the new challenge of this level. The exercises are great. The hardest part for me is not the legs, but the arms. I have very little upper body strength, so the plank position moves were really challenging for me. I made it through the workout, but it's definitely going to take a while to build the strength to really do well with this one. I may feel a little new muscle tightness tomorrow since we touched a lot of other muscle groups that didn't get as much focus in Level One. But I doubt it will be any worse than the first few days, which were completely bearable...after all, I kept doing it. If I was too sore I'd have taken a few days off to let my poor muscles recover.

Still absolutely loving this workout. If you're looking to get in shape and maybe drop a little weight, Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred is definitely something you want to check out. 20 minutes a day. That's it. Couldn't get much simpler than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment