Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 3: The Shred

I'm actually pretty impressed with myself...I've done this 3 days in a row and haven't stopped yet! I nearly didn't get it done tonight...but I'm so glad I did it. I wasn't feeling well this morning so there was no way I was going to start jumping around. As we all know, by the time I got to the evening I was coming up with excuse after excuse...but I got it together and did my 20 minutes. I think I may make it through this thing!

I'm definitely a bit more sore today (and yesterday, after I posted), though I have to admit that it's a bearable sore. It's not one of those "omg I can't move!" kinds of sore...it's more of a, "hey, I've been working out and I actually have muscles" kind of sore. That kind of sore I can tolerate. The only part that I'm not liking is the back of my calves...they are really tight. I keep stretching them out, which helps some. But mostly I just have to keep moving. Even though they are the sorest part of my body, they're completely bearable. I know that I just have to keep going. I have been taking mild doses of ibuprofen though, just to make sure I'm on top of things and to help keep my muscles not inflamed. I already feel tighter and better all over. Looking forward to the next 27 days...and all the days beyond them.

1 comment:

  1. I've done 4 days in a row now and I'm excited. My husband thinks my rear is getting smaller and I think he's right. It's firmed up in only four days! I can't wait to see what I look like at the end of 30 days!

    ReplyDelete