Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 6: The Shred

So, this is a day late in terms of posting...yesterday got a little busy. But I DID do my Day 6 workout bright and early yesterday morning. My body is no longer sore...my calves are nearly back to normal. I'm making it through all but 1 1/2 of the exercises the full way. Pretty soon I'll be on the harder version of Level 1, and then progress to Level 2.

It was definitely hard to pull myself out of bed yesterday. Today I opted to do my workout after work. I needed to not be up at 5 this morning. But I've got time for the wonderful 20 minute workout this afternoon. I'm still loving it, and am loving the results I'm feeling. I really need to go invest in a nice scale so that I can keep track of the weight progress as well, though that's the least important part of it for me, it's nice to see progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment