Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 2: The Shred

Day Two started bright and early at 5:15. I was a little tired getting out of bed, but got energized once I started going. I surprisingly was not sore this morning, though I can feel the back of my calves are a little tight. My endurance was a little better this morning, I only had to drop the weights twice and for shorter times than last night. I was even able to keep going on the first set of push ups.

Later this morning my legs are a little tight, but not sore. I can definitely feel the back of my calves, but in a good way, ya know? I love how much better I'm already feeling and I've only done 2 days. The plan is to get up in the morning before work to do my workout each day. That way I get it done early, start my day off right, and most importantly, don't get to the end of the day and come up with tons of excuses as to why I don't want to do my workout. The best part is that it's only 20 minutes. We can all find 20 minutes a day to work to make our bodies feel so much better. It's time to get fit and in shape. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment