Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So, we'll call it Day 22...

Hi. Remember me? The girl who was doing SO well with her consistency on The Shred? Yeah. So, about that. I took ONE day off because I just wasn't feeling all that great. (lame, I know). That one day stretched into 3 or 4. Yeah, lame. But I started up again today and I don't feel like I lost too much ground in that impromptu hiatus.

Still in Level Two. I think next week I'll start Level Three. But I'm back. Seriously. And my work hours have shifted to our summer times, which means I don't have to be to work until 8...which means I should be able to get back to my morning workouts when I don't have an excuse not to do them.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going! I have done 33 days and am pumped! I am actually seeing changes in my body. I really started seeing improvement when I switched to Level 3.

    ReplyDelete