Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 19: The Shred

I was so excited to get home from work to do my daily shred that I forgot to go to the grocery store to pick up the crab for our salads tomorrow! But no worries, I improvised.

Believe it or not I think the plank exercises are getting maybe just a little bit easier. I didn't think that would actually happen...I could barely hold myself up when I started Level Two. I'm loving this. I'm definitely going to keep at Level Two for longer than 10 days like I did Level One...this one is just a bit tougher and needs a bit more time and focus. I'm excited for Level Three though. I figure once I get through all three levels I can switch it up between the three. My plan is to not stop at 30 days, but keep this going on a daily basis. Exercise is always good, right? My knee is also starting to behave itself again, provided I don't push it too hard. I may have to throw in my PT exercises for good measure just to make sure my knee is doing okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment