Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 4: The Shred

Four in a row!!! I'm really loving this. I am actually looking forward to my workouts. They're getting easier too as my endurance improves. I'm making it through nearly everything. The only exercise that I have any trouble with anymore are sometimes the second round of push ups, and the one where you squat with the weights pushing above your head from a 90 degree angle as you stand up. I made it through the first set but had to drop the weights for the second set. But I'm getting better at it.

Still a bit sore, but totally manageable. The back of my calves are still the tightest...and I'm using tightest instead of sore, because as soon as I stretch them out and/or start moving around I'm fine. I'm probably putting a little more pressure on them than necessary because I live in a 2nd story apartment and don't want to bother my neighbor downstairs with the jumping jacks, jump ropes and butt kicks. But it's okay, I know that my calves can take it...they're getting stronger. I'm feeling progressively better each and every day that I do this. It's SO easy to do too, only 20 minutes. I can fit in 20 minutes. It goes by so quickly too with her no-break pace. Once I make it through strength on the first circuit it flies by. I definitely recommend this workout...it's so easy to be consistent with and I am already feeling the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment