Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Days 20 & 21: The Shred

I totally thought I posted yesterday...oh well. I did do my Shred yesterday though after a lively shopping excursion. Tonight's Shred was harder...I nearly didn't do it, and then I nearly quit halfway through. But that would just be lame...so I did it. I'm really having to watch my knees this level, ever since I overdid it going to deep into the leg moves the other day. It's kind of annoying, but it's getting better. There are faint twinges in my "good" knee, mostly because I'm pretty sure it bore the brunt of me favoring my other knee. Nothing ibuprofen and equal use won't cure...that and maybe some ice.

I have to admit, I'm a little frustrated because while I know I'm getting stronger, I don't feel like I'm seeing as much of a visible difference. However, I suspect that this has something to do with my less than stellar eating habits as of late. I'm going to cut out the snacking and unnecessary sweets and carbs, and come Tuesday, I think I'm going to go strict Phase One of South Beach again. I think that combined with the Shred will produce the best results. I'm waiting until Tuesday because I have a game night Friday, possibly a grad party Saturday for a friend of the bf's and my cousin Ariel graduates and has a party on Sunday. Monday's a holiday and the bf and I have plans with the Manager, which will involve not the most ideal South Beach food. I'll have to run it by the bf, but I'm sure he'll be up for it. Losing some of the belly fat will infinitely help with this exercise endevour AND make me feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment